Limited Edition Print on Premium Giclée Paper
Ethan likes psychology and sees the world in different perspectives. He is a “what-if” kind of owl. He asks all the what-ifs he can in every minute of every hour of every single day. One day Ethan may know everything there is to know and then you will be asking him the “what-ifs”! Wouldn’t that be something!
- Image size is 8x10 inches
- custom matted to fit a standard 11x14 inch frame
- Giclée Print
- All items touching the print are archival quality products
- Printed on museum quality fine art paper
- Hand signed, numbered and dated
- Certificate of Authenticity, Bio and an Artist’s statement included
- 10% of the profit goes to Ana's Angels (see info below)
10% of all profits on all limited edition prints will be donated to Ana's Angels Animal Rescue. They are a non-profit 501(c)(3) animal rescue organization founded in 2003. They save dogs and cats from euthanasia lists throughout Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding areas. Their goal is to give dogs and cats a second chance at happy healthy lives. For more information, please find them on Facebook @anasangelsanimalrescue
Ethan Limited Edition Print, Hand Signed, Numbered
All prints are made with professional quality premium papers and are hand signed, numbered and dated to hold their value and increase over time. Once this edition sells out, I will not sell this 8x10 edition again. This will ensure your print to increase in value. All materials and products that come in contact of your print will be an archival grade. I recommend using archival/acid free mats/framing materials, supplies and cotton gloves to ensure your print will last many years.